Stony Creek, VA
- STRONG Timberland/recreational investment located east of the Sussex County Courthouse with over 3,826′ of frontage along Sussex Dr. (VSR40) and over 2.2 miles of frontage along the Nottoway River.
- TIMBER comprised of 94± acres of merchantable planted pines (established from ’93-’98), 91± acres of premerch planted pine (established in ’20), with the remaining 273± acre balance in bottomland hardwoods.
- PROPERTY offers a solid internal road system.
- IDEAL WILDLIFE habitat supporting healthy populations of deer, turkeys and waterfowl.
- LOCATED less than 10 miles from the Stony Creek Exit (#31) at I95.
- TAX MAP #72-A-3
- Price: $1,500,000
- Acres: 490±
- Price Per Acre: $3,061
- Location: Sussex Drive, Stony Creek, VA 23882
- Latitude/Longitude: ,
- Property Types: Timberland