Spring Grove, VA
- EXCELLENT TIMBERLAND/RECREATIONAL investment located near Savedge in Surry County with frontage along Salisbury Road (VSR611).
- TIMBER is comprised of 37± acres of planted pine established in ’00, 70± acres of planted pines established in ’06, 69± acres of planted pine
established in ’19 with the remaining 8± acre balance in bottomland hardwood (’43).
- IT OFFERS STRONG merchantable timber volumes and high site convertibility, has a good internal road system and ideal wildlife habitat supporting healthy populations of deer and turkeys.
- TAX MAP PARCEL #23-22
- Price: Negotiable
- Acres: 185±
- Price Per Acre:
- Location: Salisbury Road, Spring Grove, VA 23881
- Latitude/Longitude: 37.15749, -77.02323